[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Roadmap.

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 13:28:55 EST 2013

Sorry about the top posting...

Arch Linux. I played a bit more and I got OSTree working with Arch. I think
that would make a nice update system. It's just research really but it
might turn out to be useful to someone. I love the continuous release cycle
in Arch Linux but it might also be the most tricky aspect if we ever
consider deploying something based on it...

Full support for "standard applications". I'm mostly intersted about it
because of the dog fooding. The lack of it is probably the first reason
causing the quality issues we are seeing. I think showing icons in the
frame and list applications on the home are not particularly hard
implementation wise. What about adding it as a GCI task. I'm not going to
code it but I'm happy to mentor :)

--
Daniel Narvaez