[Sugar-devel] Putting a little of order in the Features wiki pages

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Nov 6 10:01:51 EST 2013

The Category Feature used to have all the Features we worked in all
the history of Sugar, and was really difficult know what was done,
what was a proposal, what was pending and so.

 Trying to solve that, I moved the Features already landed to
FeatureLanded category:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:FeatureLanded

(in dark days, look how much this community did)

also, moved to a Category FeatureObsoleted, features no longer applicable

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:FeatureObsoleted

and the pages with the list of features for every release to FeatureList

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:FeatureList

Now, in the page Feature, we "only" have 59 wiki pages, with work
proposed or in development (before was more than 100).

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:Feature

Some of they are already in the 0.102 page
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.102/Feature_List

Gonzalo