[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] [IAEP] [Sur] Sugar oversight board meeting

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 19:40:51 EST 2013

On 11/4/2013 4:17 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> On 4 November 2013 23:05, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com
> <mailto:pbrobinson at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Sugar on Android or the Raspberry Pi might have an interesting
>     marketing effect but the result would be truly terrible as it would be
>     essentially unusable and have a terrible experience.
>

> Can you elaborate on why you think it would be a terrible experience
> on the Raspberry Pi? I never tested it there, I was just hoping it
> could be a nice target...
Look at these older tests of sugar on the RPi:
    http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Testing/Reports/ARM_RPi

This part of the Advanced topics wiki page on the sugarlabs wiki:
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Advanced_Topics#ARM

Tom Gilliard
satellit on #sugar ; #fedora-arm ; #fedora-qa ; and #schoolserver on
freenode irc