[Sugar-devel] Broken build, terminal

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri May 31 07:58:51 EDT 2013

On 05/31/2013 09:39 AM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the build is still broken because of this issue. Can we please fix or
> revert asap? Build bugs should be fixed with the highest priority because
> they affects everyone, not just your activity.

Pushed a tmp-workaround to get the build going:

https://git.sugarlabs.org/terminal/mainline/commit/951ebb574bff05b37810b4bfd779a57e8f29f230

However, we still see a segfault on F18 when the activity is closing
[1]. The fix needs latest vte. Also it needs gobject-introspection .1.36
and pygobject3 3.8.1 to work, those are in Fedora 19 already.

Simon

[1] http://fpaste.org/15739/13699988/