[Sugar-devel] Install Firefox

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Wed May 29 10:53:08 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 08:08 -0600, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Basanta Shrestha
> <basanta.shrestha at olenepal.org> wrote:
> > Adding firefox did install firefox but gave following error while trying to
> > execute on XO:
> > --------------------
> > $ firefox
> > Error: Platform version '13.0' is not compatible with
> > minVersion >= 12.0
> > maxVersion <= 12.0

Hi Basanta,

Think this has something to do with firefox wanting a specific xulrunner
version. Can you confirm what version is installed with: rpm -q
xulrunner.

I have a workaround that I used with F14 that should still work with
this situation. Which repos are enabled in olpc-so-builder when you
generate the image?

Jerry