[Sugar-devel] Error doing ./osbuild build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue May 28 09:54:58 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, 28 May 2013, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> No worries, I'm not particularly sensitive to flames anyway. You are free
>> to take sugar-build in whatever direction you like, the code is there. But
>> honestly I'm not sure what you asking me to do...
>>

> Well, if a proposal is taken as a flame, then, may be I am not communicate
> it in the right way :(

Sorry, that sentence wasn't very clear. I didn't mean you was flaming me.

I know we can fork, but is not good for the community. Better is have good
> tools,
> useful for the different players.

I'm happy to discuss concrete improvements to the way I'm maintaining
sugar-build. I don't want to split sugar and sugar-html, but I'm sure
that's not the only possible way forward.

I'd also be happy to handle sugar-build maintenance like all the other
sugar modules if that makes people more comfortable. With patch reviews and
maintainers (Simon +Manuel) making this kind of decisions.

--
Daniel Narvaez