[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code 2013

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon May 27 21:05:44 EDT 2013

Congratulations to Casey, Erik, Rahul, Suraj, Kalpa, Marian, Anna, and
Akshit who are participating in Google Summer of Code this summer
working with mentors from Sugar Labs.

Details of their projects can be found on the Google website [1].

I'll be sending out an email regarding getting organized over the next
day or two.

To everyone who applied but was not selected, we appreciate your
effort and regret that we didn't have enough slots to accommodate your
projects. We welcome your participation regardless, so please join us
on IRC.

regards.

-walter

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2013#mentoring_projects