[Sugar-devel] Testing HTML5 template in latest sugar-build

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun May 26 16:44:40 EDT 2013

> You will need to pull to solve that one, you don't have the latest
sugar-html-template. That might require a clean sugar-build clone to work
without

> issues :( I swear I won't do any more major change to sugar-build in the
next five years...

I’ve retrieved the last sugar-build version then launched “./os-build
build”.

I resigned 22 hours later on my Ubuntu 13.04 VM: the “webkitgtk” was yet
building :-(

So today I’ve decided to reinstall from scratch a Fedora 19 beta VM [1].

I’ve got now an error when launching “./os-build” – see below.

Probably a missing pre-requisite.

Any idea?

                Lionel.

[fedora at localhost sugar-build]$ ./osbuild

= Available commands =

run

karma

check

check-config

pull

shell

build

docs

check-system

clean

See also http://developer.sugarlabs.org/dev-environment.md.html

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "./osbuild", line 189, in <module>

    main()

  File "./osbuild", line 185, in main

    os.execl(args[0], *args)

  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/os.py", line 312, in execl

    execv(file, args)

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fedora_19