[Sugar-devel] About web activities, webkit2 and backward compatibility

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue May 21 16:09:38 EDT 2013

I was confused by the rpm number, my mistake.

[olpc at xo-1e-88-13 logs]$ rpm -ql webkitgtk3 | grep typelib
/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/JSCore-3.0.typelib
/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/WebKit-3.0.typelib
/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/WebKit2-3.0.typelib

Looks like the two libraries are packaged in the same rpm.