[Sugar-devel] Getting karma to work with sugar-activity-html

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun May 19 16:03:42 EDT 2013

On 19 May 2013 21:42, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> 4 Somehow fix sugar-launch to work properly with html activities. The
> websocket communication is not working right because it requires the
> key/port variables which are in the shell environment and sugar-launch is
> not running in there.

Just realized that sugar-launch is probably supposed to be always launched
inside a sugar-terminal, inside the shell, so the environment should be
fine there. With sugar-runner --test-command, the command is launched
outside the shell instead, which breaks things.

Perhaps we should just add a --run-test argument to the sugar script and
use that in sugar-runner. With such argument the shell would run the
command asynchronously, watch its exit status and return it.