[Sugar-devel] Could someone please add me to the Sugarlabs organization on github.

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun May 19 06:43:19 EDT 2013

 I tested it now. There was a couple of leftovers in sugar-html-activity
and sugar-html-template. I pushed fixes for these. I went without a review
for the sake of avoiding regressions. If anyone has comments I'm happy to
fix them now, but they was really simple changes.

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-html-template/commit/0cbfd247a99a58ad53caf2fe67576781a89abe00
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-html-activity/commit/fef4b7e8e42019ffc28f4463d8a047ddb4e0c69a

--
Daniel Narvaez