[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Issues while building libsoup

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Sun May 19 03:16:19 EDT 2013

Hello List,

I am facing some problems building libsoup. I am running fedora 18 with git
head version of sugar-build. Has someone else faced this problem before?

I notice that sugar-build pulls the latest version of glib and builds it,
so this problem seems to be caused with some other issue. I have no clue
how to fix this! Thanks in advance for any help.

Log:

* Building libsoup

Command failed, tail of /home/aneesh-sugardev/sugar-build/logs/build-141.log

checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.36.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for
the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
configure: error: GLIB 2.36.0 or later is required to build libsoup

--
Thanks
Aneesh Dogra (lionaneesh)