[Sugar-devel] voice-by-computer?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat May 18 21:40:49 EDT 2013

	hello,

	would OLPC be interested in my open-source GTK+ program that
	uses the laptop to speech what has been typed in by keyboard?

	My program uses gtk-3.x and the C language.  it  requires
	espeak and vim/gvim.  other than that my program helps anyone who
	is speech-impaired and who can type to communicate.

	I have been multiply  disabled since childhood by a rare disorder.
	Nonetheless, I graduated from Cal, Berkeley with my EECS and
	have earned a living as a computer engineer since the early
	1980s.

	gary kline

              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.