[Sugar-devel] 0.100 roadmap

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:26:34 EDT 2013

Thanks. That looks great!

I wonder if it would be worth to document the desired visuals and behaviour
while writing the code. It shouldn't take a lot of time and it could be a
decent UI spec, useful to testers and designers too. Docco seems right for
this kind of stuff and keeping the UI spec in the code should ensure it
stays updated.

Thanks to Walter too for providing updates!

--
Daniel Narvaez