[Sugar-devel] Javascript API documentation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:34:23 EDT 2013

By the way, tempted to use this for sugar-docs too. It's not code but even
their site is using it for md files.

We could add a docs command to sugar-build and has_docs/docs_dir properties
to the modules configuration. The run docker on each has_docs module and
output in docs/docs_dir. Finally have buildbot upload docs/ as
developer.sugarlabs.org.

--
Daniel Narvaez