[Sugar-devel] Unit tests in Sugar HTML

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue May 14 08:41:43 EDT 2013

Good point about interactive usage, I was not thinking about it. I would
like to use the karma command directly rather then wrapping if possible. I
think we can setup karma browser to be something like

sugar-runner --test-command sugar-html-activity

It will need tweaks likely but the code for this is mostly there already
(used for gtk UI tests).

Then if you want to use karma interactively you can just

make shell
karma start

And in make check we run

karma start --single-run