[Sugar-devel] jslint tests

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon May 13 04:03:17 EDT 2013

Yes! Automatic js linting is on my high priority list, it would be awesome
if we could move it on your :)

Manuel wrote documentation with the exact tools and options we would like
to use

http://sugarlabs.org/~buildbot/docs/style.html

I'm trying to keep the HTML/js modules build system free, so the best place
for this is probably sugar-build/devbot.

On Monday, 13 May 2013, William Orr wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Since we seem to be pushing pyflakes and pep8 tests on all of our python
> code, I was wondering if there were any feelings about using jslint on our
> javascript.
>
> Right now, I have a branch of sugar-build that's pulling down the source
> of jslint, and I'm considering the best way to write a `make check` test
> for it.
>
> Thanks,
> William Orr

Daniel Narvaez