[Sugar-devel] [GSoC 2013] Interested in "Implement help mechanism for activities using Mallard"

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:54:46 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Bastien <bzg at laptop.org> wrote:

> Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> writes:
>
> > FYI, I will convert the update of the sugar manual in the olpc wiki
> > [1] to rst to generate new content for the Help activity.
> >
> > I will be working on this today and tomorrow probably.
>
> Great -- don't hesitate to use my repository, I can give you write
> access if that's easier than pull requests.

Just before the deadline, I've finished compiling my proposal [1].
Your comments are highly appreciated

[1] -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/callkalpa/24005#

> --
>  Bastien

Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa