[Sugar-devel] "make run" - failed

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:09:45 EDT 2013

Weird. I can't quite say from the log why it's failing to generate the
typelib

GEN    JSCore-3.0.typelib
Falló al crear el archivo «Programs/resources/
webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource.2T8RWW»: No existe el archivo o el
directorio

I suppose you have free disk space? Does it fail with the same error if you
"make" again? Can you "make bug-report" and send the tarball?

Daniel Narvaez