[Sugar-devel] Tuxmath on 0.96+ mystery

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Thu Mar 28 19:03:10 EDT 2013

> It means TUXMATH_SCRIPT is unset. As I said the tuxmath-activity script
does more than running sugar-activity, including setting TUXMATH_SCRIPT.

Yes but I've tried to force the value with no more success. The
"/home/olpc/.sugar/default/org.ceibaljam.Tuxmath/tux_homedir/..." was not
created. So even if the TUXMATH_SCRIPT was set, it will not work because the
script called don't exist.

> Did you try to leave the exec line unmodified? What error do you get if
you do that?

I've just tried. Same issue (TUXMATH_SCRIPT blablabla) :-(

	Lionel.