[Sugar-devel] Tuxmath on 0.96+ mystery

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:39:20 EDT 2013

On 28 March 2013 00:32, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I don't need to change the exec line at all (and doing so
> probably breaks things because tuxmath-activity does a lot more).
> Renaming service_name to bundle_id is enough to make it work on 0.98
> for me.

Or at least it's enough to get to the initial screen.. if I try to play

/home/dnarvaez/.sugar/default/org.ceibaljam.Tuxmath/tux_homedir/tuxmath_script.sh:
/home/dnarvaez/sugar-build/install/share/sugar/activities/Tuxmath.activity/bin/tuxmath:
/lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

Which I guess will need recompiling to fix.