[Sugar-devel] Tuxmath on 0.96+ mystery

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:24:05 EDT 2013

On 27 March 2013 22:49,  <lionel at olpc-france.org> wrote:

> bundle_id = org.ceibaljam.Tuxmath
>
> exec = sugar-activity tuxmath-activity
>

> Once this correction done, the activity works normally !

I don't believe you :P

The correct exec line is

exec = sugar-activity activity.TuxmathStart

> For a very strange reason, when you patch the “activity.info” before install
> it, the activity don’t work at all !!!!!!!

It's probably using another version of the activity in your path or something.

MalformedBundleException: Activity bundle
/home/dnarvaez/sugar-build/install/share/sugar/activities/Tuxmath.activity
does not specify a bundle id

If you fix that in addition to exec, then it works for me.

[Activity]
name = Tuxmath
activity_version = 2
bundle_id = org.ceibaljam.Tuxmath
icon = tuxmath-sugar-icon
exec = sugar-activity activity.TuxmathStart