[Sugar-devel] 0.100 release schedule

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:19:28 EDT 2013

On 27 March 2013 16:04, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> Ok. Then, when should be feature acceptance deadline?

Yeah, that's something I'm stiill thinking about.

As maintainers requested in other threads, it might make sense to try
and narrow the focus of this release and join forces on one or few
shared goals. I'm not sure how to get there though!

The acceptance deadline used to be very near to freeze (one month
earlier). But if we want to narrow the release focus, perhaps it's
good to have this discussion as soon as possible...