[Sugar-devel] 0.100 release schedule

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:54:19 EDT 2013

On 27 March 2013 15:43, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> Usually, we have a date to decide when a Feature is accepted or should be in
> the next cycle,
> but after that, can be included small changes.

You are probably referring the to feature acceptance deadline here.
Feature freeze does not seem to make a difference between small and
big features

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release#Feature_freeze

> Also Features are big changes, we want get them included soon,
> but can be other fixes or changes requiring string or UI changes
> allowed later in the cycle.

It's just a couple of weeks later (looking at 0.98), so I'm not sure
it makes much of a difference. Anyway I don't have a strong feeling
against it, so I made that change.