[Sugar-devel] Sugar Framework for Android-GSOC Proposal?

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 19:41:40 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Building off your and Lionel's conversation on HTML5
and Sugar to Android conversation and the comments on
them being somewhat interconnected. Would it be possible
for you to write up a project for GSOC coming from the
Sugar to Android perspective?

In our Sugar Marketing meeting in February-Sugar on Android
was a goal we chose to shoot for this year.
http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/meetings/2013-02-13T16:04:45

If you think there is a possibility to push this forward through
a GSOC project that would seem very beneficial and might help our
chances of being chosen. Please let us know your thoughts and its
understandable if you don't think its possible at this point.

Thanks!
John Tierney

Message: 1