[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code project ideas

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Tue Mar 26 16:12:48 EDT 2013

Wow, the list of proposals pretty well covers the things I'd like to
see happen as a classroom teacher!  I will be waiting with
anticipation for the Summer work to begin.

In order to contribute, I have a student this Summer who will be
completing his community college career studies certificate with a
course in Django application development.  I've already talked to him
about making something like a Turtle Blocks social networking site his
Summer project.  I see that is already one of the projects on the
list.  I'll be looking for help plugging him into this project as the
Summer approaches.

jeff elkner