[Sugar-devel] Raspberry Pi and Sugar

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Mar 17 12:22:25 EDT 2013

At ScaleX11, George Hunt demonstrated XSCE running on a Raspberry Pi
(with connected 2.5in external drive).

Also at ScaleX11, Caryl Bigenho demonstrated Sugar running on a
Raspberry Pi (with composite video to TV, usb keyboard and mouse).

Both of these are Fedora based.

Debian is the chosen vehicle by the Raspberry Foundation:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/tag/raspbian

Tony