[Sugar-devel] We have a problem: activity._shared_activity

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:38:56 EST 2013

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for the reminders :)

On 26 Feb 2013, at 19:08, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> After reading the information about Write ticket sl#4436 "Making collaboration work again"
> (Thanks Ajay!) I decided check what other activities use activity._shared_activity,
> and this is the list:
>
> [gonzalo at localhost honey]$ grep -r "\._shared_activity" * --include=*.py
>
> calculate: (shareable_activity.py)

Currently GTK2, but a nearly ready GTK3 version is simmering in master, so I'll need to remember to test/check (Calculate has good collaboration support we don't want to break).

> physics: (mesh.py)

Again GTK2, but it doesn't have any collaboration feature (yet), so you're likely just grepping something out of the old olpcgames module that is not being used (there is work done to migrate to sugargame but that's on the back-burner just now).

Regards,
--Gary