[Sugar-devel] We have a problem: activity._shared_activity

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Mar 4 13:50:02 EST 2013

I found what is happening with distance, pippy and stopwatch. My mistake
was checkout from master branch,
where the maintainers are using the branch gtk3.

I see at least one problem with using a different branch: pootle push to
master.

Also is a nightmare for us identify what branch is using every maintainer.

(We already documented this here
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Activity_Porting)

Gonzalo