[Sugar-devel] Sugar bundleBuilder

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:04:59 EST 2013

Hi,
I found a problem with bundlebuilder (sugar-toolkit) when use "dist_xo" outof git. The locale folder adds twice times the same .mo and the same .linfo.The problem is easy solved, but exist some ways.Basically: when execute the command, the .po are compiled. After, whenno git -> use list_files function (that returns all files including the localefolder files).In the package function, the files of get_files_in_git are add to the .zipAfter, the locale files are again added:
    def package(self):        bundle_zip = zipfile.ZipFile(self.package_path, 'w',                                     zipfile.ZIP_DEFLATED)
        for f in self.get_files_in_git():            bundle_zip.write(os.path.join(self.config.source_dir, f),                             os.path.join(self.config.bundle_root_dir, f))        locale_dir = os.path.join(self.config.source_dir, 'locale')        locale_files = list_files(locale_dir, IGNORE_DIRS, IGNORE_FILES)
        for f in locale_files:            bundle_zip.write(os.path.join(locale_dir, f),                             os.path.join(self.config.bundle_root_dir,                                          'locale', f))
I have installed "python-sugar-toolkit-0.96".Some .XO can have bigger size due to this issue.
Regards!
Alan