[Sugar-devel] Bug triaging

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:23:38 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm doing heavy bug triaging on the sugar components. I want the result to
be a manageable list of issues known to be current, that we can comfortably
show to people that would like to contribute.

Here are a couple of "rules" I would like to propose

* Use Status = Uncofirmed/New to distinguish between triaged and untriaged
bugs.
* Move all the sugar-* bugs to a single component. The distinction doesn't
make sense from the submitter point of view and from the developer point of
view, we have  single maintainership so...

I might post more as I go, but I'd appreciate feedback on these already :)

--
Daniel Narvaez