[Sugar-devel] Problems with sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:47:03 EDT 2013

By the way, I expect "osbuild clean" to be as good as new clone in the
latest sugar-build. So you can do that to avoid fetching all of the sources.

(If you want to be sure absolutely everything is clean you can additionally
"git clean -fdx" but it should not be necessary. I should stop doing that
myself because I keep losing prefs.json that way and instead ensure clean
really remove *everything*).

On 28 June 2013 08:33, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> Today I was all day trying to update my development environment,
> doing a clone from zero, after was broken with a update.
> Looks like the git pull from glib never ends.
> Anybody else see that?
> My desktop is F18 64bits
>
> Gonzalo

Daniel Narvaez