[Sugar-devel] Unstable releases

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:54:26 EDT 2013

Here is how I made the release. We should put instructions somewhere in git
at some point, but let's first try the process another couple of times,
there might be improvements we can to make.

* For each module (sugar, sugar-toolkit-gtk3, sugar-artwork, sugar-runner,
sugar-datastore) bump the configure.ac version and create the release tag.
* Wait for buildbot to complete the builds triggered by my pushes.
* Manually compose the release email, pasting links from
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/module_name.

It was pretty quick and painless.