[Sugar-devel] Is PyGame already installed on real XO ?

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 06:02:39 EDT 2013

Yes.. Pygame is in Sugar.In early versions (< 0.92 ?) there are pygame 1.8.1and in newest (> 0.92? ) there are pygame 1.9.1

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:56:15 +0200
From: laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
To: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Is PyGame already installed on real XO ?

Hello everyone,
I plan to write an activity in order to let users learn basics chess rules.
But I am wondering whether I should write it in GTK3 or PyGame as I don't know if the real XO (not the emulator instances like in my environment) has already an installation of PyGame, so that no extra work need to be done in order to install the activity I'll try to write.

Thanks in advance.