[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Errors when building

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:53:21 EDT 2013

I pushed a patch that I hope will fix this issue. Clean is now interactive,
so if there any suspect change in the repository it will ask what to do
with it. When forcing a clean like we have done in the automake case, it
will only continue if the repo has been fully cleaned.

Unfortunately we have lots of modules in the build that doesn't use git
properly. They have incomplete gitignore, they modify files checked in git
etc. Which means clean will be asking a lot of questions. I believe the
only solution for that is to fix up these modules. I'll at least do that
for our own modules.

--
Daniel Narvaez