[Sugar-devel] rethinking your icon customization patch

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Jun 20 05:31:28 EDT 2013

This thread is about the technical solving of the issue, did we agree on
making this change, really? I am not at all convinced.

What do people think about my proposal with adding a picture/drawing per
kid that is part of the Palette then? We can see if we want to transfer
this compressed to the other users to have that available in the
neighborhood views. But we would have the same issue with the modified
icon that is proposed here.

Simon