[Sugar-devel] Your help is needed!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:53:54 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM, outro pessoa <outro.pessoa at gmail.com>wrote:

> You want help translating yet you are not willing to help someone in
> porting to a different system.
> To me, you sound like a bunch of hypocrites.

No we are all just a bunch of over-worked volunteers.   Developers and
Translators have enjoyed extraordinary collaboration throughout the history
of Sugar.  It would be wrong of me not to call for help when I need it on
behalf of the Translation Team because I would be letting the Developers
down by not maximizing the reach of their amazing efforts.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator