[Sugar-devel] Licensing of the javascript libraries

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Tue Jun 18 12:19:12 EDT 2013

Daniel Narvaez wrote at 14:53 (EDT) on Monday:
> I made a list of contributors. I'm not sure what's the best way to
> collect permission though. For example, should we email the
> contributors keeping a list in cc so that we have a public record?

You don't necessarily need a public record.  It's really up to you if
you want one.  A private record stored somewhere safe (Conservancy can
keep it for you, for example) is sufficient.

Meanwhile, Conservancy can help draft an email for permission to
assent.  I'll coordinate with Tony on it and get back to you as soon as
we can.

Meanwhile, can you tell us, as specifically as possible, what
code is to be relicensed?

We'll want to say it clearly in the email.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy