[Sugar-devel] Sugar build break

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:15:34 EDT 2013

On 18 June 2013 11:07, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> It should have automatically cleaned it like you can see it's doing with
> webkit in the log. I can't quite understand why it didn't do so with
> node... It works for me if I revert and reapply that change. Hmmm...

Probably at some point changes to your sugar-build config was pulled but
not the changes to  node itself. So node was cleaned unnecessarily then and
was not cleaned now that you actually pulled the new version. At least
that's the only way I can think this could happen. I'll have to figure out
how to handle this case better.