[Sugar-devel] About customization of xo icon

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun Jun 16 01:19:36 EDT 2013

I think we should decide if changing the xo icon is a feature we _really_
want
include in sugar.

I am not sure if add too much value, but probably can add confusion,
more if is applied in all the places where the xo icons is used , like the
actual
implementation do. May be we can limit the change to only the favorites
view?

About the change in the control panel, in the past we tried to not add more
items,
like in the case of the proxy configuration, and that was a feature needed
in some
deployments.

Other opinions?

Gonzalo