[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Automatic activity updates

Jerry Vonau jerry at laptop.org.au
Thu Jun 13 05:33:06 EDT 2013

cc'ing Ajay

On 13 June 2013 00:56, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 01:54:24AM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> > Yes, but somebody should provide patches, and do any change needed
> > when the maintainers do the review, to be sure we have the quality
> > needed upstream.
>
> Maintainers could do this themselves if they wanted to.
>
> I'd caution against change given the stability of the feature in the
> dextrose deployments.
>
> And that stability should increase the chances of it being accepted.
>
> I'm sure the maintainers would also like to hear from users of the
> feature.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/3G_Support seems complete and is
> in the version of Sugar used by OLPC OS.

Opps... Sorry, please have a look at the Dextrose page:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/3G_Support/Database_Support

and the patches were submitted to the mailing list:

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2012-August/038916.html
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2012-August/038900.html

Perhaps Ajay can fill in the details better that me.

> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/3G_Support/Share looks
> incomplete, and would be interesting.

The feature works for me here. Ajay, any chance on whipping up a set of
patches for review?

Jerry