[Sugar-devel] Licensing of the javascript libraries

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Jun 13 05:26:17 EDT 2013

On 06/13/2013 01:32 AM, Manuel Quiñones wrote:
> 2013/6/7 Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>:
>> I'm still undecided really but since it's important to make a call soon, my
>> vote goes for Apache, both for sugar-web and for activities we develop.
>
> I'm far from expert on licenses, but given Daniel Narvaez description,
> I vote for Apache too.
>
> --
> .. manuq ..

Mozilla for gaia seems to be going for the Apache 2 license [1]. Here
are two posts with some background information about the licensing [2][3].

I could not find any information about what is the license that
can/should be used in the web apps developed for Firefox OS. The example
apps have different ones, some none, the documentation does not talk
about it.

Regards,
    Simon

[1]