[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Automatic activity updates

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jun 13 01:56:02 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 01:54:24AM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Yes, but somebody should provide patches, and do any change needed
> when the maintainers do the review, to be sure we have the quality
> needed upstream.

Maintainers could do this themselves if they wanted to.

I'd caution against change given the stability of the feature in the
dextrose deployments.

And that stability should increase the chances of it being accepted.

I'm sure the maintainers would also like to hear from users of the
feature.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/3G_Support seems complete and is
in the version of Sugar used by OLPC OS.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/3G_Support/Share looks
incomplete, and would be interesting.

--
James Cameron