[Sugar-devel] 0.100 features update

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:28:18 EDT 2013

Hello,

as we are approaching 0.99.0, I would like to update the features status.
Here is a summary of what I know about the features status, I would
appreciate if Walter and Ajay in particular could expand on it.

* HTML5 based toolkit for activities

Work seems to be progressing pretty smoothly here. It won't be completed
for 0.100 but we will do as much as possible.

* Icon customization

No patch submitted yet. Are we still planning to land the feature?

* Integration with web services

Actively developed. Seems like it will make it.

* Multiple home views

There seem to be no agreement on the design. Not sure how to move forward,
especially since it seem a bit of a sensitive topic :)

* Background customization

It needs refinements but I'll probably mark this done.

* Enhanced support for 3G modems

No patch has been submitted, are you still intentioned to land the feature?

* Multiple selection in the Journal

Patches needs to be submitted in a way reviewers feels comfortable to
review. No way around that. What do you intend to do?

--
Daniel Narvaez