[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Automatic activity updates

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Jun 12 16:19:56 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are going to code freeze on Sep 4, and that's when it would also probably
> make sense to branch master. Which is a  bit later than you would like to
> land it.
> Though I wonder if we should consider this feature for 0.100 since
>
> * There is still a considerable amount of time left. Freeze dates seems to
> be compatible with your goals.
> * Part of the work seems to be cleaning up the existing mess.
> * A few of the features we planned for 0.100 seems a bit stalled (3g modems,
> multiple journal selection, multiple home views).
> * The web activities work, which is where most of the changes are going, is
> not affecting much the existing code.

Glad to hear that you are interested.

I had mentioned August previously in order to not be too demanding! I
expect to submit quite a bit sooner and if speedy feedback is possible
then this could hopefully be closed quickly. If the maintainers are
happy to merge it into 0.100 I have no objections of course.

Thanks
Daniel