[Sugar-devel] Easy task, resync tree.py

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:13:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've seen people asking about easy tasks to get started with sugar
development. A simple one would be to resync the tree.py in sugar-build
with the one in sugar-toolkit-gtk3 and then make sugar-build use the
toolkit one.

The duplication is unfortunate and it happened just because it took ages to
get tree.py integrated in toolkit. It would be great to fix it. (I just
made an API update that will need to be made in toolkit too at some point,
for example).

Happy to answer questions and give guidance on the task of course :)

--
Daniel Narvaez