[Sugar-devel] developer.sugarlabs.org index

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:37:50 EDT 2013

Hey,

I think for the introductory docs it would be much better to have index
with titles rather then filenames. I don't think docker supports it but
perhaps we could add it (just pick the first title in the document) and
upstream it.

It's probably a good time to think if we want other layout changes
(separated index and links at the top a la flask.pooco.org?), so that we
don't waste time on the sidebar if we want something different.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel Narvaez