[Sugar-devel] Web activities and i10n

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:34:06 EDT 2013

We discussed this in irc a bit more. The plan is to fork webL10N to make it
an amd module. Activity authors will provide a reference translation in
locales/, bundlebuilder will generate a .pot from it. When building a xo or
installing, bundlebuilder will also convert .po files to .properties.

I tried to hook up the js lib and it seems to work fine. I'm not sure how
webkit chooses the language, LANG doesn't seem to affect it even if the
code is using LC_ALL... but I'm sure we can figure it out.