[Sugar-devel] Issue building Jukebox in sugar-build

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Jun 3 16:48:42 EDT 2013

I found the issue:

We was using a translated (to the developer locale) value to search in
gettext.
That is the reason I see all in Spanish, you see ok ("en" can found the
translations), and Lionel have issues we don't see.
Attached is a patch to solve the issue. If is ok for you, please push in
github or where is needed.
I am not sure if this fix should be on 0.98 branch or not.

Gonzalo