[Sugar-devel] Hacking web activities on Windows/OS X

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 07:42:29 EDT 2013

I think sugar-web should always work in a plain web browser on any
platform), even if with degraded functionality. Of course this limits what
you can contribute to on Windows and OS X. But graphics for example is
completely cross platform. And you can write an activity even if you
running on a mock datastore implementation.

At some point we could also have a web server based implementation of the
datastore API, which would allow people to write activities in a browser
and then run them on sugar with local native datastore.

--
Daniel Narvaez